The answer to that question is a little convoluted. First, let's just say that we are slowly recovering from our jet lag, so I can safely say that we have adjusted to the difference in time zone. But here are a few ways in which neither of us has still quite overcome the shock of re-entering our lives.
- Recoiling in horror that I just rinsed my toothbrush with tap water
- Driving down the road and thinking that I'm supposed to be on the other side of the road
- Toilet paper is abundant and readily available, like it grows on trees or something!
- Washing and then eating fresh fruit and vegetables
- No longer needing to grunt and point to communicate